The below stockists are carefully selected for their wide range of top quality gins as well as being renowned locally for the place to go for a perfect tipple.
By the Gin Balloon:
- Foragin’ – Marple – the name says it all. Great range of gins, tonics and garnishes and very knowledgeable staff. They have great pop-up stalls too!
- Platform One – Romiley – trendy bar/gastropub in a leafy village – enjoy a Hatters Gin along with their fantastic food.
- The Cracked Actor – A blues bar that has shaken up Underbank – with regular singers, board game nights and ‘Cracked Tails’. A great place to visit.
- The Midway – Stockport – Contemporary pub and dining – highly rated as one of the best in the region for food.
- The Foxhole – Prestbury – A wonderful boutique bar in the leafy suburb of prestbury.
- 78 Degrees – Bramhall – The name says it all, the boiling point of alcohol, right in the centre with great offers throughout the week.
- Angel Inn – Stockport Market – since closing as the original Inn in 1951, this was reopened in 2018 with a range of cask ales and German beer – and of course great spirits.
- Uniquely Manchester – Boasts an incredible 50+ gins and rums local to Manchester – pick up a gin balloon to go with your Hatters Gin
- Foragin’ – Marple
- Bargain Booze – Davenport – “Probably the best Bargain Booze in the UK” -MEN